Sunday, February 10, 2008

Answer to David from Melbourne

David posed this question on his blog: "Does your family read your blog?" and asked for answers on our own blogs.

My answer is that some of my family read my blog regularly, others read occasionally and others haven't said. My wife reads Lew's Pics regularly and usually finds my typo's before many of you get to see them (see item 18 in her list of 100 things). My blog is mainly a daily sharing of my view of the world through the lens of a camera. I just started blogging this year, though I have read Marianne's and other blogs in the past.

If any of you have not seen David McMahon's blog, it is worth a visit. He is an excellent photographer and writer and takes pictures that are both beautiful and unusual. His camera and observations cover a part of the world most of us never see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, look at your blog at least once a day. I sincerely enjoy your pictures and comments. I also happen to think that you are an awesome guy.

david mcmahon said...

Thanks for taking part, Lew. I have to admit that no one in my family reads my blog!!

Thank you, too, for your very kind comments about my work.

Do keep in touch

David

Lew said...

Thanks Cindy,

You are still part of the family.

Katney said...

I have only just now found your blog, and though not part of your family, I think I will add your link to my blogging family.

My brother reads my blog, BTW.

And I am still on my way to see your barns.